zondag 30 maart 2014

Do more of what makes you happy

A while ago I was super stressed and I just couldn't get a break of it. I wanted to be relaxed and happy again and wrote a blog post about it. It definitely helped! Dealing with your issues is the best way to get rid of them. This post however I wanted to take a closer look as to what exactly makes me happy, since dealing with your problem is usually a long term plan. So here it is, a list of things that make me happy!


1. Certain music can lift any dark cloud for me, so I made a playlist full of songs that make me smile
2. Dancing around the house (preferably kitchen) on said music
3. Dress up nice. Even if I don't have anywhere to go, dressing up just makes me feel better. Looking good is partly feeling good for me.
4. Pamper yourself: take a nice bath, make an appointment for a massage, etc!
5. Bake something yummy, alone or with a friend
6. Take a walk through the park
7. Watch your favourite feel good movie. I haven't really figured out yet what mine is though..
8. Pick up an old hobby. I like to look up my key-board (music guys.. not the computer of course!) now and then to see if I still have the skills.
9. Shut off the laptop, put your phone on flight mode, and just relax for half an hour. It doesn't matter if its reading a book, listening to music or even doing some cleaning, just disconnect yourself to clear your mind.
10. Plan fun things to look forward to!

I'm sure there are a lot of things that make me happy but I've never really thought about it that much. My goal is to write down what exactly makes my mood lift instantly and just start doing these activities more. If it makes you happy, why not do it as much as possible? :)

x, Fenna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten